An intensive 3-day immersion into the core steps of the Change2 journey that equips and skills a team of change facilitators to lead the next wave of changes across your organisation.
These aspiring change leaders develop strong working relationships during an accelerated experience of change under the guidance of one of our experienced change facilitators. Set in the context of your organisation’s challenges, the accelerated experience is a realistic journey through the change cycle using the core steps of the Change2 process. Team members get first-hand experience of the tools and group techniques being rolemodelled by an expert facilitator.
The participants prepare and deliver a series of four workshops in which they take on the role of facilitating change. Each participant practices the skills, tools and techniques of facilitating a change team through the seven core modules of the Change2 change process. A key feature of Capacity2 includes the very supportive environment provided by working with peers and an expert facilitator. Each participant receives – and provides – peer feedback, and the team benefits from feedback from their Creating Tomorrow facilitator in order to hone their skills.
What will you achieve?
Capacity2 is ideally suited for those with change leadership aspirations who are demonstrating real potential as leaders of change. What Capacity2 gives you:
- Your own ‘in-house’ capacity to initiate and lead sustainable change;
- A team of trained facilitators of change who can transfer key skills and the use of change tools and group techniques to others;
- The starting point for a culture change where people take more responsibility; hence…
- The basis from which to build a number of change teams to tackle change programmes on a much broader footing.
What will you have at the end?
After three days of intensive and focused participation in Capacity2, you can expect your team of change leaders to be enthusiastic and eager to try out their newly formed skills on a current change initiative.
Throughout the three days the team will have:
- Extended their experience and confidence to deliver the seven ‘core’ workshops of the Change2 process;
- Had first-hand experience as participants in an additional or ‘eighth’ Change2 module – the ‘Experience the Journey’ workshop;
- Be inspired and encouraged by the example set by their Creating Tomorrow facilitator;
- Received constructive feedback from their peers and their expert facilitator and will be keen to apply that learning;
- Been applying the Change2 core process to real, work-related issues that concern them, and will be thinking of relevant opportunities in which to apply it back in their day-to-day roles.